- OTHER CASE STUDIES :
- Forum for Agricultural Research in Africa (FARA)
- The Heart of Africa Project
- World Economic Forum on Africa (WEFA)
- Banwo & Ighodalo
- Global Impact Church
- Datamax Registrars
Global Impact Church
Brand Strategy & New Identity Development
Global Impact Church is a rapidly growing Christian Ministry located in the Lagos metropolis. The church desired a new brand identity to reflect its mission and global positioning and Alder Consulting was asked to help.
The overall objective was to design brand strategies with long-term impact on the church’s programmes, processes and structures.
A critical consideration was why a church should undergo a branding programme. The rationale was clear:
- A church is a mission focused institution and therefore a market facing entity.
- A church must be in tune with the language of its audience to effectively communicate its message. It must be relevant and contemporaneous.
- In line with the concept of the “Logos”, a church must represent the excellent standards of its Principal (Jesus Christ) with its inscriptions, external manifestations and visual brand.
Elements of our Branding Programme